DualRates offers this Web site, including all information, software, products and services available from this Web site or offered as part of or in conjunction with this Web site (the "Web site"), to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all of the terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. DualRates reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions immediately by posting the changed Terms and Conditions in this location.
Your continued use of the Web site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions and notices, and any changes to the Terms and Conditions made by DualRates.
The term 'dualrates.com' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Use the website at your own risk. This website is provided to you "as is," without warranty of any kind either express or implied. Neither DualRates nor its employees, agents, third-party information providers, merchants, licensors or the like warrant that the Web site or its operation will be accurate, reliable, uninterrupted or error-free. No agent or representative has the authority to create any warranty regarding the Web site on behalf of DualRates. DualRates reserves the right to change or discontinue at any time any aspect or feature of the Web site.
Exclusion of Liability
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Except for material in the public domain under United States copyright law, all material contained on the Web site (including all software, HTML code, Java applets, Active X controls and other code) is protected by United States and foreign copyright laws. Except as otherwise expressly provided in these terms and conditions, you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, modify, rewrite, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any material contained on the Web site without the prior consent of the copyright owner.
None of the material contained on DualRates may be reverse-engineered, disassembled, decompiled, transcribed, stored in a retrieval system, translated into any language or computer language, retransmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photo reproduction, recordation or otherwise), resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of DualRates. Violation of this provision may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
(Sept 4, 2014)
Before clicking on the "I agree to the club terms and conditions" box, please read carefully as you agree to abide to the By-Laws, Rules, and Regulations of the Temecula Valley Flyers (TVF). In addition, you also abide to the Code governing the operations of model aircraft established by the Academy of Model Aeronautics (AMA). You agree to maintain in good standing your membership with the TVF and the AMA.
You also agree to hold harmless and indemnify TVF, its officers, directors, and members, and the Rancho California Water District, for any personal injury and or property damage related to the use and operation of model aircraft and the facilities provided by TVF.
In addition to the TVF Rules and Regulations, go to the AMA web site and click on this link http://www.modelaircraft.org/files/105.pdf and read the "Academy of Model Aeronautics National Model Aircraft Safety Code".
Official Rules of the Temecula Valley Flyers
To promote safety and as a courtesy to the other pilots, the Board of Directors of TVF has established the following flight rules and regulations:
- You must be a current member of the AMA.
- You must be a current member of the TVF or a guest of a member.
- Guests must be escorted at all times by a current TVF member.
- When other flight stations are occupied, all low passes, except during take-off and landings, shall be flown south of the southern fence line. A low pass is considered to be below 30 ft above ground level (AGL).
- 3D type maneuvers, such as hovering, etc., flown below 30 ft AGL, are not to be flown in front of any other occupied flight stations. It is recommended that 3D pilots use the far west flight station and keep their maneuvers west of the that station.
- When authorized Jets are flown, only the pilot and the crew are to be on the flight line. Spectators are to remain in the pit area.
- Prior to walking "ON THE RUNWAY", announce in a loud voice "RUNWAY" and listen for an acknowledgement before entering the runway. Subsequently, upon returning, again announce in a loud voice "RUNWAY" and listen for an acknowledgment before entering the runway. Once you clear the runway, announce "CLEAR OF THE RUNWAY" to inform the other pilots that you have clears the runway.
- The Frequency Control Board will be used at all times for the 72mHz frequency.
- 72mHz Transmitters are not to be turned on until your Frequency Control Pin is clipped onto the Frequency Control Board at the proper frequency location.
- All gas and or glow engines must be muffled. All electric motors and fueled motors must meet the 92db restrictions and logged into the TVF Noise Monitoring Program Binder.
- No running of electric motors or fueled engines in the pit area. Long duration engine testing and break in runs are to be done at the test bench east of the shed. Electric motors can be run on the west end of the pits.
- Prop blast must be directed away from the pits.
- Do not over fly the pits, parking lot, horse ranch, or neighboring homes. All flights must remain over the Rancho California Water District Land.
- Only one plane allowed at each flight stationed at a time.
- Take your trash home with you. We do not have trash pick up. Your trash will become a burden for another club member to take your trash home with him. Plastic trash bags are provided in the outside locker for this purpose. If you bring it in then you can take it out!
- Clean up your pit area and workbench upon completion of your flight operations.
- Spectators must remain in or behind the pit area.
- Alcoholic beverages, other forms of drugs, and or firearms are not allowed in or at the field.
- Hours of operations: Monday through Saturday. Hours are 8:00am until 5:00PM.Electrics can begin flight operations at 8:00 and all fuel engines can begin at 9:00AM.
- Pets must be on a leash and remain in or behind the pit area or parking lot.
- All TVF members are responsible to abide by and assist in the enforcement of these rules and regulations.
By clicking the below box "I agree to the club terms and conditions " box, you are providing an electronic signature that constitutes you acceptance of the club terms and conditions of membership.